The upright steel tube will protrude through the notch in the bracket. Before mounting the bracket, stick some black tape on the tube to prevent shorting of the board to the tube.
Loosen the bolt, slide the bracket behind the bolt head and the washer, and down as far as possible, then tighten the bolt. Remount the card to the bracket. Do not connect the Main connector or the Power /fan connector at this time.
|Front end of harness|
The 10 conductor ribbon is the AUX output. This port controls the fans, the FAS, and has one undefined output (Violet wire).
The White ground wire is to be connected to the metal chassis of the car.
Finally the ECM connections need to be fished under the rug to the ECM area.
|Connecting the white ground wire.|
2. Installing the harness tubes
3. Threading the Harness
4. Removing the pins from the Multilock connectors
5. Installing the rear connections
6. Mounting the MIMA system in the car.
7. Accessing and connecting to the ECM
8. Overall wiring test
9. First power up test
10. The first MIMA operational test
11. Confirming temp probe and fan control operation, and final checkout
12. Mounting the low profile display
13. Removing the MIMA harness