|Make sure that the main HV switch is turned off |
Also make sure that the 12V battery in front, has been disconnected on the negative side.
|Remove the cover of the emergency brake.|
Once the e-brake cover is removed, lift the rear wall rug to expose the square hole in the rear wall.
|Removing the aluminum extrusion behind the seats|
|Install rear wiring tube|
|Threading the front wiring tube|
2. Installing the harness tubes
3. Threading the Harness
4. Removing the pins from the Multilock connectors
5. Installing the rear connections
6. Mounting the MIMA system in the car.
7. Accessing and connecting to the ECM
8. Overall wiring test
9. First power up test
10. The first MIMA operational test
11. Confirming temp probe and fan control operation, and final checkout
12. Mounting the low profile display
13. Removing the MIMA harness