Open the rear IMA compartment. as you did when you installed the system.You should not have to remove the large aluminum extrusion as the wiring tube is still there.
Removing the MIMA harness end connections is much easier than installing them, as the colors and positions are clearly seen.
The adapter pin is removed just as the original was. Pull the harness wire off the adapter once the pin is out, and plug the harness pin back into the connector till it clicks and locks. Make sure that you put it into the connector correctly by checking the orientation of the pins next to it.
Once the MIMA harness is disconnected, cut the tape and separate the two harnesses.
This is where we tape the harness end so it can pass through the wiring tube. All of the fine ribbon wires need to be very loose before taping, as a sharp bend of the cable once taped could break the fine wire. A 1/4" strain relief bend in the small wires takes care of this nicely. Tape as snuggly as you can to maintain the lowest profile. you can test it by trying it into the tube. Photos soon
2. Installing the harness tubes
3. Threading the Harness
4. Removing the pins from the Multilock connectors
5. Installing the rear connections
6. Mounting the MIMA system in the car.
7. Accessing and connecting to the ECM
8. Overall wiring test
9. First power up test
10. The first MIMA operational test
11. Confirming temp probe and fan control operation, and final checkout
12. Mounting the low profile display
13. Removing the MIMA harness