Thanks again to Roger Crier for documenting the differences in cable lengths and his ideas on mounting the components in the RHD Insights.
Be sure to mention that your Insight is a RHD when ordering so I can provide the proper cable lengths.
2. Gaining access to the opening behind the seats
3. Threading the DB-25 to the front
4. Installing the rear connections
5. Mounting the MIMA system in the car.
6. Accessing and connecting to the ECM
7. Installing the MIMA joysticks
8. Mounting the display
9. First powerup
10. The first MIMA operational test
Installing MIMA in a RHD Insight