The upright steel tube will protrude through the notch in the bracket. Before mounting the bracket, stick some black tape on the tube to prevent shorting of the board to the tube.
Loosen the bolt, slide the bracket behind it, and down as far as possible, then tighten the bolt. Re mount the card to the bracket. Do not connect the Main connector or the Power /fan connector at this time.
|Connecting the white ground wire.|
3. Thread the Harness
4. Threading the Harness, Cont'
5. Opening the Harness
6. Level 1 Install (rear connections)
7. Fan Diodes Install
8. Battery Amp Monitor Rear Connections
9. Mounting the MIMA system in the car.
10. Level One wiring test.
11. Level 1 Check first power up
12. The first MIMA operational test
13. Testing the fan control wiring
14. Confirming temp probe and fan control operation