|Make sure that the main HV switch is turned off |
Also make sure that the 12V battery in front, has been disconnected on the negative side.
|Remove the cover of the emergency brake.|
Once the e-brake cover is removed, lift the rear wall rug to expose the square hole in the rear wall.
|Removing the aluminum extrusion behind the seats|
2. Gaining access to the opening behind the seats
3. Threading the DB-25 to the front
4. Installing the rear connections
5. Mounting the MIMA system in the car.
6. Accessing and connecting to the ECM
7. Installing the MIMA joysticks
8. Mounting the display
9. First powerup
10. The first MIMA operational test
Installing MIMA in a RHD Insight