|We will be removing all of the outer covering of the MCM/BCM harness.|
This is where you will start to feel worried about how you will ever put this back together so it looks normal, but it is actually not so difficult to do. Everything in the harness we will be taking apart back here is just taped together, with some plastic tubes in some places. The key to making it look stock when it is back together is to look carefully at how the tape has been applied now before you remove it. Look how the inspection label is held on with tape, how the connector end was taped, and where the tape stopped.
|Don't go too far|
|Wire ties Can be saved if you know the trick|
|Remove the tape|
|Harness is open and ready to work with|
3. Thread the Harness
4. Threading the Harness, Cont'
5. Opening the Harness
6. Level 1 Install (rear connections)
7. Fan Diodes Install
8. Battery Amp Monitor Rear Connections
9. Mounting the MIMA system in the car.
10. Level One wiring test.
11. Level 1 Check first power up
12. The first MIMA operational test
13. Testing the fan control wiring
14. Confirming temp probe and fan control operation