|The harness is taped together with black and white plastic tape. The black tape will not be removed, but the white will after the harness has been run under the rug and through the rear fire wall up to the rear electronics area.|
|Finishing Threading Through|
The temp probes and the harness in general is fairly rugged, but the tight areas that the harness must be fished through, and the lumpy nature of the harness, make it extremely important that you do not try to just pull the harness through the rug and rear fire wall.
You must only pull the wire fish enough to guide the cables' leading end through, as you push the cables in from the shift console end. The carpet can be raised with a long screwdriver during the fishing operation to minimize the strain on the connections. Go easy and you will not have a problem.
|Cover the work area|
It is also a good idea to use a sharpie to mark the connector with the proper number so it is easy to put it back together.
3. Thread the Harness
4. Threading the Harness, Cont'
5. Opening the Harness
6. Level 1 Install (rear connections)
7. Fan Diodes Install
8. Battery Amp Monitor Rear Connections
9. Mounting the MIMA system in the car.
10. Level One wiring test.
11. Level 1 Check first power up
12. The first MIMA operational test
13. Testing the fan control wiring
14. Confirming temp probe and fan control operation