|Make sure that the main switch is turned off |
|Remove the cover of the emergency brake.|
Once the e-brake cover is removed, lift the rear wall rug to expose the square hole in the rear wall.
|Feed the wire fish|
Feed the end of the wire fish in and down, while watching for an opportunity to grab it in the square hole at the rear of the e-brake area.
The end of the wire fish should be protected with some black tape so you don't poke through anything.
3. Thread the Harness
4. Threading the Harness, Cont'
5. Opening the Harness
6. Level 1 Install (rear connections)
7. Fan Diodes Install
8. Battery Amp Monitor Rear Connections
9. Mounting the MIMA system in the car.
10. Level One wiring test.
11. Level 1 Check first power up
12. The first MIMA operational test
13. Testing the fan control wiring
14. Confirming temp probe and fan control operation