In the rear of the car we have the MCM plug in adapter with temperature probes for the power electronics and the HV battery pack, current probe adapter, and fan control adapter. The signals run to the front of the car through a DB-25 computer cable.
|running the DB-25 to the front|
The db-25 cable will be run to the small opening under the rear carpet flap in the rear of the e-brake console.
If you have trouble getting it between the aluminum firewall and the wiring shelf behind the seats, you may have to bend the stock harness and ground wires slightly to make room for the db-25.
2. Gaining access to the opening behind the seats
3. Threading the DB-25 to the front
4. Installing the rear connections
5. Mounting the MIMA system in the car.
6. Accessing and connecting to the ECM
7. Installing the MIMA joysticks
8. Mounting the display
9. First powerup
10. The first MIMA operational test
Installing MIMA in a RHD Insight