I got the replacement charger controller board installed, so both charge controllers are working.
Have been running some charge/equilization/ discharge cycles on the 48V bank, to get the batteries back in shape. The charge controllers will take care of properly controlling the equilization charging, and to test capacity, I set up my 1500W sine wave converter to run on the pack with no charging. I power a 1KW heater through a Kilawatt meter to discharge the pack at a pretty constant 33A. The KWH that the pack puts out before the battery drops to 48V, is a pretty good battery capacity test. Will repeat several more times to see if further capacity recovery takes place before I reconnect the whole house inverter.
First cycle got me ~ 3KWH from the pack.
It the battery was new, I should be looking at ~7.2KWH at that discharge rate.